Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ode to My Toyota. :(

It was bound to happen, and it did! I finally rear ended somebody. I have never ran into someone before. The sad thing is that I wasn't even driving distracted-which I have unfortunately done before. I was going like 30mph and just couldn't stop in time when the car in front of me slammed on the brakes to avoid the car in front of him. I also had about 12 boxes of 18 inch tile in the back, which comes out to a little more than a thousand pounds. So, the front end wasn't the only thing that got damaged.

The Good News is that our insurance company gave us 15,444 and change for the truck after they totaled it. So, we are going to probably buy a Toyota Tundra Double Cab. That way we can fit more kids more comfortably. :)

2 comments:

Karolynn Kay said...

At least you are looking at the positive side

Carroll Conversations said...

So whose messed up arm was on facebook with these pics? You okay? By the way, loved the YouTube song. Fun times!