Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Pics from My Sisters House

He is practicing the hang your spit out over your sisters face and then suck it back in trick. I must say he is pretty good at it too. And, by know way do I know about this stunt from personal use or experience, I have just heard of it being used. :D
I am not sure what it is about Hayydn, and I mean no disrespect to my girls because I think the world of each of them, but I can't help but swell up with pride when I look at my son. He is just so freakin' cool! I know he is going to be a pretty studly guy. And, I don't mean that in the traditional sense of studly, I mean he is going to be an outsanding young man! I can't help getting excited about experiences to come. But alas, he is only 4 months old and perhaps I am projecting a bit much. We will have to wait and see. He is pretty cute though!

No comments: