Monday, February 23, 2009

Soccer

Well soccer season is over. I have to say that it was actually a lot of fun. Steve Faller and Jeff Hale did an excellent job of organizing and carrying out the youth soccer league. I would definitely do the league again. Anyway, they asked me to do the team photos and I decided to do individual photos as well. There were twelve teams and about 86 kids. It took about three hours and was quite a bit of work but I think overall the photos came out really well. So, here are the photos of my girls. Oh, and I need to add Hallie's team photos and I am not sure why they are weighted towards Hallie? But she is pretty darn cute -eh?





1 comment:

barryblog said...

So Cute!! Charlee keeps begging to play soccer. When she makes a goal, she follows it with a cheer jump... My mom says she is destined for that, but we'll see. Hey, put links to all of your fam's blogs so I can find them, too:)