Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a...

So we have had 2 other ultrasounds, the first one was at about 12 1/2 weeks and I thought it looked like a boy. Then we had one at about 14 weeks and the ultrasound tech said she was 95% sure it was a girl. I didn't believe her and even switched offices to see what another professional had to say...well of course, the first chick was right, and I think I knew it all along, just in denial!!! So we are expecting Harrli Tyrel Nichols the second week in October! We are very happy that she is healthy and perfectly fine. I think Torel might be a little sad that Hayydn won't have a brother to play with but he will be the best boyfriend because of all his sisters! :) I will post pictures later so you all can decide for yourself!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Congratulations! Healthy is the key word here.