Friday, January 29, 2010

Mobile Blogging

About 3 months ago my old phone (voyager) which I loved, developed a hunger for battery juice. :)  I would get about 2 hours per charge-standby.  Unfortunately, my phone would die all the time and I wouldn't know it.  A replacement battery cost about $40.  I went into Verizon and found out I could get the Motorola Droid for $99.  So, I did it.


I love the Droid.  I am able to do anything and everything with it.  Like the commercial says, the Droid Does!  However, this is my first "smart phone."  So, I might be blown away by stuff that is common on a bunch of phones, but ignorance is bliss. ;-).


Anyway, I found an app for updating and viewing your blog and others via your mobile device.  I have to say that I kind of like it.  This blog entry was created using the app.  So, hopefully that will mean that I will be able to actually update my blog with much more frequency.


No comments: