Monday, April 27, 2009

End of Semester Stress

I don't know why, but I just can't make myself finish anything until I am up against a deadline. It kills me, it really does. I have the know how, and it is definitely not a case of lack of time (although I always have something else I could be doing). I think it just comes down to extreme anxiety issues and how I deal with them. My wife thinks I am a pansy (although she uses some other more choice and perhaps less appropriate terms) you get the idea. But, either way I just can't do it, until it has to be done.

So, the point of this entry is that I am coming into my busy season. The law school semester is almost over. Actually, my last semester of law school is almost over. And, as always, I have waited till the last two weeks of the semester to do anything (anything really productive anyway). Today starts crunch time. I have two papers to write, (well I actually already wrote one, but it needs extensive revising). AND, I have one final. Not too bad, eh? Although, I haven't read anything all semester long for my final- I know- That was stupid! BUT, nothing I haven't done before. :) The way I look at it, I give up one week (entirely) for a lot of free time along the way.

One wrench in my system though, is a business conference/training that I have to attend this weekend. It is all day Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and half day Sunday. Usually, for finals prep, I am used to spending all day everyday preparing, so this time around will be interesting. Luckily I don't have that much to do and it is my last semester so my only "real" concern is getting a passing grade. :D

Oh, yeah and the Character and Fitness. Aauugghhh.

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Hey congratulations. I don't know that you guys were prego again. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a boy and for your "D", you slacker. You should be so grateful that you have a photogenic memory, so I'm told.

Janet said...

Congratulaions! I hope you get your wish of another studly son, but more importantly, a healthy gift from God.