Wednesday, April 29, 2009

PARK PICS

My kids are addicted to going to the park! They always want to go. Well, therefore, we are always on the look out for new ones. This one is over by Cesar Chavez. It is actually pretty good. It was really, . . . REALLY windy that day so we didn't stay for very long but we still had a good time. Anyway, here are a few pics. Oh, the last photo is one of the girls after a horrible loss to their Daddy in a water fight. We were in the back yard and started flirting with a little water and before we knew it even Mom was involved in a massive water fight (well actually it was just me with a hose, ha ha ha) - she also lost (she finally got her own hose) but was wearing a white shirt so I have been forbidden to post any pics :). As for me - well I was dry :D.This really was a cool slide, it was really long.Hannah absolutely has to do anything Daddy does.You can't tell that they lost?? They just like getting wet. :)

No comments: