Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hayydn; What a Stud!

So, Hayydn can now eat food, or at least get it all over his face (as you can see below). Although, I have to say that when Daddy feeds Hayydn there is no food all over his face! But, I am not tyring to insinuate that anybody is a better feeder than anybody else, just different - right? :D
Ok, so we are pretty excited about Hayydn's introduction into the solid-ish food world (although it is weird that his favorite is prunes?? I can't say i understand that one). Anyway, it is ironic that he can now eat solid foods because he also learned how to hold his own bottle - consistantly (meaning for a whole bottle). So, what I am saying is that now that he can feed himself - uhhh he doesn't really get much solid food - which is labor intensive. :D (At least until Mom comes home).Oh, the pillows are because he is a roly-poly-oly! Whatever happened to that cartoon?? And by Roly-poly-oly I don't mean his luvable fat rolls. We have been working on those for a while with some push-ups. We try to do about 50 a day. See below.
Nice form, if you ask me.MAKE THE PAIN STOP! IT BURNS, IT BURNS! (at least that is what I think he is saying? :)

1 comment:

barryblog said...

I can't believe how fat he has gotten! It looks like he is getting pretty active and will loose that soon.